miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2014

My favorite Book and Movie.

Well, two of my favorite ways to spend my free time are reading and watching movies, soy i have read and seen a lot of books and movies.

It is really hard for me to choose one book, so I'll talk about one of the last books that I read.


Eleanor & Park.
Eleanor & Park is a book about to guys who at the begining of the story hate each other, but as the story goes on, the discover that they have really similar tastes. Maybe this sounds a little Cliche, but is diffrent to me, because, the boy never change his opinion, he still thinks that Eleanor is weird and he still thinks that she isn't the girl of his dreams, she is perfect in her way.
Eleanor is the firs love of Park and Park is the first love to her, they healp, protect, and make each other feel fine. 
Sadly this story does not have a happy endding, but that is what makes me love this book, that not every story has a happy endding.



Mean Girls.
Mean girls has been always one of my favorit movies, and once I watch the begining I have to watch the whole movie.
The story of the movie is about three girls that "bully" like, uhm, all the school, but, they are actually, really stupid, and at the end of the movie the bullied people "wins".
I LOVE THIS MOVIE BECAUSE IT MAKES ME LAUGH A LOOOOOOOOT! If you hadn't watched it yet, WATCH IT RIGHT NOW!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario