martes, 26 de agosto de 2014

Ready to know about me?


Now I'm going to answer some questions.

1. What is tour most treasured possession? 
-My "Rufito". Rufito is my stuffed dog, I have him since I was 6 years old, he has a lot of sentimental value.

2. What is your favorite picture or photo?
-One of my favorite photos is one that I have with my parents when I was younger.

3. What is your favorite item of cloathing?
-I think is my Mickey's hootie, it is from DisneyLand and it was from my mother.

4. What is the best present you have ever recived?
-Life.. Hahaha, jut kidding.
I think the best present I have ever recived is my camera, I love taking photos!

5. What do you like doing in your free time?
-I loooooooooove cooking, reading, writing,and that stuff. I like to spend time with friends and family.

6. Who is the best person in your life?
-My parents, of course. They are wonderful, they loves me, takes care of me, don't matter what.

7. What is your favorite animal?
-Elephants, they are so inteligent!

8. What is your most dislike?
-Rude people, we have to be kind to each other don't matter what; if you have a bad day, is not people's fault.

9. What is de most exiting thing you have ever done?
-I am Scout, so every time I go cammping is exiting to me, that is my oportunity to new places, animals, people...

10. Do you have any hidden talents or hobbies?
-I think my friends knows all my talents and hobbies, I like to read, write, cook... I don't know, haha.

11. What do you spend your money on?
-Food, scrapbook materials, cooking ingredients..

12. What are your ambitions?
-To be a Psycologist, have my own house, family...

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario